2015年7月5日 星期日

日本◇九州之旅 Day5B 日田單車遊 ◢Japan◇Kyushu Trip Day 5B Cycling in Hita ひたし

Jun 2015 九州之旅 Day5B 日田單車遊◢Kyushu Trip Day5B Cycling in Hita ひたし



當日旅程參考 Trip Plan for Your Reference:
09:24 - 10:40 博多往日田 (由布院之森,需預約) Hakata to Hita
10:40 - 13:40 日田單車遊 + 想夫戀炒麵 Cycling in Hita + Fried Noodles
13:48 - 14:41 日田往由布院 (普通特急,不需預約) Hita to Yufuin
14:41 +      由布院閒逛 + 溫泉 Yufuin Freestyle

日田位於福岡及大分中間,距博多跟由布院都是差不多1小時JR。這裡人不多,沒有人山人海的遊客區,保留了日本的樸素及寧靜。
◢Simplicity and tranquility of Japan are well preserved in Hita.
日田市位置 Hita Location
待合室 Waiting Room
待合室內 Inside Waiting Room
車站的待合室很雅致,令我尚未踏出車站已經感到非常舒適。在車站的左邊就是旅客中心,可以租借單車,詢問路線等等,職員說一口流利英語喔!單車租借費為300(1st hour)+100*x (1+x hours)左右,總之很便宜就是了。如果只去豆田町的話,不租單車也是可以,大概走15-20分鐘吧;像我這樣喜歡到處走的話,當然是需要單車囉!
◢The waiting room in station is very elegant. You can rent a bike from the information center which is located on the left of the station. The rental fee is quite tourist-friendly (300 + 100*(Hours-1)). You can walk to Mameda Town on foot within 20 minutes, but if you would like to try the famous fried noodles too, you definitely need a bike.

當日路線圖 Cycling Route

旅遊中心 Information Center
往豆田町方向2分鐘左右,會看到一個小公園,有洗手間(日田驛好像是沒有!),休息一下再出發。日本治安很好,單車停在外面都不怕被偷。
◢There is a park with washroom 2 minutes away from the station.
公園 Park Nearby
往上走會看到 Going Up a Bit
豆田町內有很多免費停車場,但我看錯地圖,好像把單車泊在民居的停車場了 XD。町內的庭院、小川看著就很舒服。
◢There are many free car/bike parks in Mameda Town.


來到第一家店,是賣女生飾品的,雖然沒有要買,但看著裡面就被吸引進去了。耳環都非常精美,價錢合理,比我在泰國看到的好很多,如果我是女生一定會買!
◢Here comes the first shop which sells female accessories. I recommend to have a look as the designs are very nice.
飾品店 Accessories Store
店家有寫歡迎Post Blog 為保護設計就只貼1張
接著來到東光堂,賣招福驅邪的自家製土鈴,價格也很合理,然後被老闆娘多說幾句就買了幾條回家,當然我是因為在日本沒看過才買的。
◢The shop nearby sells home-made clay bells. The price is friendly. I bought a few home since these should be unique in Japan.

好像吃的 哈 Look Like Sth for Eat
 
2家店都在這 Both Shops are Here
其中一條大街 One of the Main Street
酒藏資料館 不去也沒差 You can simply skip this one-.-
離開豆田町,看還有時間,就去另一邊的公園區看看。然後看到沒很特別(還是很適合去休閒坐坐),就直奔想夫戀本店吃炒麵了。
◢With time left, I decided to visit the parks situated at the little island. Then I went for the noodles!
前往3個公園的橋上 On the Bridge near the 3 parks
綠色路線的神社
店內很寬敞,炒麵很好吃,只是有點乾,如果有辣醬會更好!
◢The place is spacious. The fried noodles was delicious, but with spicy source it would be even better.


其實分店很多 但到日本總想到本店看看!
餐前解暑甜品
他一直都皺眉= =

還有點餃子 不錯吃 Dumplings
然後騎十分鐘左右就回去車站了,時間剛好,下一站由布院!
◢Along the brown route it took about 10 minutes to go back to station. Time was just right to catch up the train to Yufuin!

歡迎留言給我改善建議和問題喔!
◢Welcome for any suggestion and question!

日本相關文章:
日本九州 能古島 Nokonoshima Island
日本九州 日田 Hita
日本九州 臼杵 Usuki
日本九州 由布院之森 Yufuin-No-Mori
日本 九州JR PASS
Share:
位置: 日本大分縣日田市

0 留言:

張貼留言

歡迎讀者提出問題及意見
Welcome for questions and comments

網誌資料 Blog Summary

星級旅程★SJHK
最後更新 Latest Update on 2024
文章總數 Total Article 60+

關於小編 About Me

您好!我是阿星,香港人,熱愛自助旅遊。近年主要到台日韓泰,均是自助旅行,亦曾往南韓交流半年。因為往往在計劃時找不到有用的資訊都會很懊惱,所以建立Blog的目的就是提供一些網絡缺乏的資訊,或將散亂的資訊結合起來,希望幫助到想自行計劃旅程的人。 此Blog同時計劃提供簡單英文版本,讓外國人也能得到資訊。將來會根據流量和意見決定建立完整翻譯版本,或提供香港旅遊資訊。 Welcome! I am Sing, a recent graduate in Hong Kong. I love travelling a lot and would like to share with you information which you can hardly find/consolidate on web. These years I travelled to Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Thailand, mostly by myself. I planned every trip and found it an enjoyable experience to get involved throughout the travel. I hope you will find my blog a good reference to your trip! In Chinese, "Sing" means "Star", so star is one of the decorations in this blog. Kindly note that English version is a only brief summary from the Chinese version. It depends on the traffic and comments to launch the full English version and provide HK tourism information.

Labels